Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Visiting a friend at the Art Museum


Wow, this is my first real post on my official ministry blog. The reason for this blog is to sort out what is Robert just being silly and what is relevant to my ministry partners.

This last weekend, after church, me and the two women I work with went to a art park nearby. One of my students has begun working there as a part time job.

The exhibit in the picture is a by a man who makes machines to play musical instruments. He is famous all over Japan so we dressed up in a costume like his and took our picture.

The art museum’s web page

Today I will be having lunch with one of my friends here. Then it is 3 English classes tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sommer West, MPH said...

yay..finally, the "serious" side of Rob!

:)

3:47 AM  
Blogger B & C said...

love the hanging guitars in the background...looking forward to keeping up with you robert!...keep the silly side, though, k?

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home